· 2018 January-Present URBANAUTICA MAGAZINE-Editor In Chief: Publishing articles, Quarterly Content Planning, Overseeing editors, Research, Final edits, Team leading.
· 2016 April-2017 December URBANAUTICA MAGAZINE-Editor Eastern Europe: Interviewing artists, curators, philosophers, scientists, and educators; publishing articles; translating Russian/English materials.
· 2015 November-Present Freelance portrait and still life photographer, Prague, Czech Republic: Commissioned to photograph portraits and compositions by a variety of clients.
· 2014 June-2015 May Imagindustries Ltd, Marketing Assistant at Events Production Company, Hong Kong: Concept Development, Event Styling, On-site Management, Photography, Videography.
· 2013 August-2014 August Style By Asia, Blogger, Hong Kong: Writing and publishing articles about Fine Art community and cultural scene in Asia.
· 2011 September-2015 July Freelance portrait and fashion photographer, Hong Kong: Commissioned to photograph studio and environmental portraits by a variety of clients.
· 2017 November European Month of Photography , conducting photo portfolio reviews, photo contest member of the jury, Bratislava, Slovakia
· 2017 October Bucharest Photofest , Lecture "The 5th wave of Russian Emigration", invited speaker at the round table on the issues in documentary photography, invited to conduct photo portfolio reviews, Bucharest, Romania
· 2016 November Slideluck, multimedia slideshow event, The Globe, Prague, Czech Republic
· 2015 January Closed Eyes Opened , photography exhibition, collaboration with HK Society for the Blindm Lai Kok Community Hall, Hong Kong
· 2014 February Insomnia , photo exhibition by Polina Shubkina, MINT Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2012 September Russian Dream , photo exhibition by Polina Shubkina, Artist Residence Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2015 October-December Cliftons Art Prize, multimedia exhibition, Hutchison House, Hong Kong
· 2015 October 16th Slide Luck Hong Kong, photography show, The White Loft, Hong Kong
· 2015 July 13th Fifth Annual Exposure Award , photography exhibition, Musee du Louvre, Paris, France
· 2014 October Ovolo Southside Opening , multimedia art exhibition, Ovolo Hotel, Hong Kong
· 2013 August Absor[bed] , multimedia exhibition, XXX Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2013 July Boing , multimedia exhibition, OSAGE Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2013 April Silver and Ink , photo exhibition, Bergen Hall, Savannah, Georgia, USA
· 2013 March Antipasto , fashion photography exhibition, The Hive, Hong Kong
· 2012 August Art at the Third Street , group photo exhibition, Artist Residence Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2012 June 4 Corners , group photo exhibition, Culture Club Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2012 February Madness & the City , photography by Clara Forest and Polina Shubkina, Saffron Gallery, Hong Kong
· 2009 June Cultural Parallels, fashion illustration show, USAAA Gallery, Yekaterinburg, Russia
· 2007 August Unknown Prague, multimedia exhibition, Botanical Garden of Teplice, Czech Republic
- Elegant Magazine Printed Edition May 2017: "Enfant Terrible" Editorial
- New Potluck Experience in Prague
- F-Stop Magazine: "Family" On-line Group Exhibition
- The Photo Show: Interview with Polina Shubkina, Episode 18
- Urbanautica: "Polina Shubkina HK Top Models"
- Positive Magazine: "Models Life In Hong Kong"
- TUDATAM Travel Digest: "Hong Kong"
- Time Out Hong Kong: "The City That Can't Sleep"
- The Exposure Award: "The Interior Collection"
- Blender Magazine: "Hong Kong Photography Polina And Skene"
- Wall Street International: "Moda Sustentable Vestirse Ecologicamente"
- Cut & Copy: "Espionage"
- Style By Asia: "Psycho Princess BTS"
- Antipasto Magazine: "Menu Del Giorno"
- The Asset: "Hong Kong's Post Futurists Lament City's State of the Art"
- Fashion United French Addition: "Delage s'ouvre à la jeune création"
Urbanautica Magazine Publications
- HALANOVA LAURINC. IMMERSED IN TIME
- LIBUSE JARCOVJAKOVA. A LONELY PATH
- DUŠAN KOCHOL. WALTER EGO JOURNALS
- IMRICH VEBER. SOMETHING IS MISSING
- STEPANKA SIMLOVA. TEACHING AT FAMU IN PRAGUE
- NATHALIE BLANC. FORM, ART AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- BARBARA BENISH. ART MAKES CHANGE
- NATALYA REZNIK. LOOKING FOR MY FATHER
- YOAV HORESH. AFTERMATH
- DEAN C.K. COX: NORTH KOREA AND BEYOND
- RHODY CHAN, LESLIE MONTGOMERY, SHAWN P. GRIFFIN: PLAYING IT STRAIGHT
- IVARS GRAVLEJS. DISRUPTING PARADIGMS
- EUROPEAN MONTH OF PHOTOGRAPHY. BRATISLAVA 2017
· 2014 SCAD, Savannah College of Art and Design, Hong Kong: MFA Photography
· 2011 ESMOD, International Establishment of Higher Education in Fashion Design, Paris, France: BA Fashion Design
· 2009 USAAA, Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts, Yekaterinburg, Russia: BA Design
· 2012 June-August Red Dog Studio, Photography Internship,Hong Kong: Photographer Assistant, Marketing research, Social Media Marketing
· 2010 June-November KENZO, Accessories Design Internship, Paris, France: Materials research, Trends research, Technical drawings
· 2009 January-April Araldi 1936, Accessory Design Internship, Paris, France: Technical drawings, Prototypes Corrections, Trends research
· Art Direction, Creative concept writing, Videography, Fashion illustration
· Software: Photoshop/Bridge CS6, Lightroom 4, Premiere CS6
· Camera: 5DMarklll, Nikon D800
· Lighting Systems: Profoto Acute 2/ProB3, Broncolor Senso A2, Canon Speedlites, Nikon Speedlites
· Output: Epson Stylus Pro Printers (3885, 7910, 9910)
· Russian-native, English-full professional proficiency, French-limited working proficiency, Romanian-beginner