- Closed Eyes Opened , photography exhibition, collaboration with HK Society for the Blind Lai Kok Community Hall, Hong Kong, 2015 January
- Slideluck, multimedia slideshow event, The Globe, Prague, Czech Republic, November 2016
- Insomnia , photo exhibition by Polina Shubkina, MINT Gallery, Hong Kong, 2014 February
- Russian Dream , photo exhibition by Polina Shubkina, Artist Residence Gallery, Hong Kong, 2012 September
- Cliftons Art Prize, multimedia exhibition, Hutchison House, Hong Kong, 2015 October-December
- Slide Luck Hong Kong, photography show, The White Loft, Hong Kong, 2015 October 16th
- Fifth Annual Exposure Award , photography exhibition, Musee du Louvre, Paris, France, 2015 July 13th
- Ovolo Southside Opening , multimedia art exhibition, Ovolo Hotel, Hong Kong, 2014 October
- Absor[bed] , multimedia exhibition, XXX Gallery, Hong Kong, 2013 August
- Boing , multimedia exhibition, OSAGE Gallery, Hong Kong, 2013 July
- Silver and Ink , photo exhibition, Bergen Hall, Savannah, Georgia, USA, 2013 April
- Antipasto , fashion photography exhibition, The Hive, Hong Kong, 2013 March
- Art at the Third Street , group photo exhibition, Artist Residence Gallery, Hong Kong, 2012 August
- 4 Corners , group photo exhibition, Culture Club Gallery, Hong Kong, 2012 June
- Madness & the City , photography by Clara Forest and Polina Shubkina, Saffron Gallery, Hong Kong, 2012 February
- Cultural Parallels , fashion illustration show, USAAA Gallery, Yekaterinburg, Russia, 2009 June
- Unknown Prague , multimedia exhibition, Botanical Garden of Teplice, Czech Republic, 2007 August
- Elegant Magazine Printed Edition May 2017: "Enfant Terrible" Editorial
- New Potluck Experience in Prague
- F-Stop Magazine: "Family" On-line Group Exhibition
- The Photo Show: Interview with Polina Shubkina, Episode 18
- Urbanautica: "Polina Shubkina HK Top Models"
- Positive Magazine: "Models Life In Hong Kong"
- TUDATAM Travel Digest: "Hong Kong"
- Time Out Hong Kong: "The City That Can't Sleep"
- The Exposure Award: "The Interior Collection"
- Blender Magazine: "Hong Kong Photography Polina And Skene"
- Wall Street International: "Moda Sustentable Vestirse Ecologicamente"
- Cut & Copy: "Espionage"
- Style By Asia: "Psycho Princess BTS"
- Antipasto Magazine: "Menu Del Giorno"
- The Asset: "Hong Kong's Post Futurists Lament City's State of the Art"
- Fashion United French Addition: "Delage s'ouvre à la jeune création"
Urbanautica Magazine Publications
- HALANOVA LAURINC. IMMERSED IN TIME
- LIBUSE JARCOVJAKOVA. A LONELY PATH
- DUŠAN KOCHOL. WALTER EGO JOURNALS
- IMRICH VEBER. SOMETHING IS MISSING
- STEPANKA SIMLOVA. TEACHING AT FAMU IN PRAGUE
- NATHALIE BLANC. FORM, ART AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- BARBARA BENISH. ART MAKES CHANGE
- NATALYA REZNIK. LOOKING FOR MY FATHER
- YOAV HORESH. AFTERMATH
- DEAN C.K. COX: NORTH KOREA AND BEYOND
- RHODY CHAN, LESLIE MONTGOMERY, SHAWN P. GRIFFIN: PLAYING IT STRAIGHT
- IVARS GRAVLEJS. DISRUPTING PARADIGMS
- 2014 SCAD, Savannah College of Art and Design, Hong Kong Campus Master of Fine Arts: Photography
- 2011 ESMOD, International Establishment of Higher Education in Fashion Design, Paris, France Bachelor Fashion Design
- 2009 USAAA, Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts, Yekaterinburg, Russia Bachelor Design
- URBANAUTICA MAGAZINE, April 2016 - Present, Editor Eastern Europe
- Freelance portrait and still life photographer, Bratislava, November 2015-Present Commissioned to photograph portraits and still lifes by a variety of clients
- Imagindustries Ltd, Marketing Assistant, Hong Kong, June 2014-May 2015 Concept Development, Event Styling, On-site Management, Photography, Videography
- Style By Asia, Blogger, Hong Kong, August 2013-August 2014 Writing and publishing articles about Fine Art community and cultural scene in Asia
- Freelance portrait and fashion photographer, Hong Kong, September 2011-July 2015 Commissioned to photograph studio and environmental portraits by a variety of clients
- SLIDELUCK, May 2016- Present, Creative Director and Curator of Slideluck Prague
- Red Dog Studio, Hong Kong, June-August 2012 Photography Internship: Photographer Assistant, Marketing research, Social Media Marketing
- KENZO, Paris, France June-August 2010 Accessories Design Internship: Materials research, Trends research, Technical drawings
- Araldi 1936, Paris, France 2009 January-April Accessory Design Internship: Technical drawings, Prototypes Corrections, Trends research
- Languages: Russian-native, English-full professional proficiency, French-limited working proficiency, Czech-beginner, Romanian-beginner
- Software: Photoshop/Bridge CS6, Lightroom 4, Premiere CS6
- Camera: 5DMarklll, Nikon D800
- Lighting Systems: Profoto Acute 2/ProB3, Broncolor Senso A2, Canon Speedlites, Nikon Speedlites
- Output: Epson Stylus Pro Printers (3885, 7910, 9910)
- Art Direction, Creative concept writing, Videography, Fashion illustration